MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST (MAT)
The Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission to MBA and equivalent programmes of the various participating institutes.
Exam Date – 1st week of September
Sale of vouchers : 1st week of July
Last Date of Registrations : 16 August onward
Last Date for Online Registration : 13 August onward
Test Date (paper based) : 02 September onward
Test Date (computer based) :08 September onward
- A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or a deemed university. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelors degree and are awaiting results can also apply.
Exam Format :
- MAT is a paper-based as well as computer-based test.
- candidate can take only one of the two testing formats.
Exam Pattern :
Their are five papers in MAT
- Total question 200
- Paper 1: Language Comprehension
- Paper 2: Mathematical Skills
- Paper 3: Data Analysis
- Paper 4: Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Paper 5: Indian & Global Environment Section
Duration of paper: 150 minute.
NOTE: correct attempt carrying 1 marks
How To Apply :
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centers of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of All India Management Associationa payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matmay12/ along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matmay12with Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
NOTE : No individual Postal sale by AIMA from AIMA, New Delhi