Dubai is the Fastest growing economy in the world. United Arab Emirates is commonly shortened to UAE is made up of seven emirates of UAE. It is famous for its Architecture. Studying in Dubai is the beautiful idea and have its benefits like sun, sandy beaches, blue green sea and tax-free earnings after graduation .
studying in Dubai is comparatively less in cost because of the education polices in Dubai.one who spend double the amount for the same learning else where than here.In Dubai here is a possibilities of finding on job training as well as full time jobs are ample because due to lot of infrastructure development ,commerce and trade. UAE is secure,caring and hospitable. endless entertainment is here. Dubai is also called the city of events and all the world’s best musicians.
Highest ranked University in Dubai
1. American University Of Sharjah (Global Ranking- 410 to 420 )
2.United Arab Emirates University (Global Ranking- 421 to )
3. Khalifa University (Global Ranking- 481 to 490)
4.American University In Dubai (AUD) (Global Ranking- 551 to 600)
5.University of Sharjah (Global ranking- 601 to 650)
1. Amity Education Group.
2. Heriot Watt University Dubai
3. Hult International Business School
4. Marbella International University
5. Manipal University.
6. Middlesex University Dubai Campus.
7. Murdoch University
8. SAE Institute
9. SP Jain
10. Study World Educational Services.
11. University of Dubai.
12. University of Management Technology (IMT).
Education System in Dubai.
Various Courses Offered in Dubai.
At Undergraduate Level: Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Human resources management, Hospitality Management, Tourism, Psychology with counseling, Global social science, Advertising public relations Media, Business information systems, Information technology, Early childhood education, Fashion designing, civil engineering. Duration for the undergraduate program will be 3 to 4 years.
At Postgraduate levels:
MBA, Retailing, Advertising, Supply chain management, International Business, Petroleum Engineering, International relations, Quality Management, Engineering Management, Strategic Marketing, Human resources management, Marketing communications., Marketing.
1. Nurseries in Dubai: Dubai has a large number of nurseries.here is English is a primary instruction language.Most of the nurseries take children from two years old onward and some of take children from age of 18 months onward.
2.kindergartens: In kindergarten children usually learn Music, Art ,Religion, English,Arabic and Math. Age level is from 4 to 5 years old for kindergarten.
3. Primary: English is the medium of Instruction Language in most of schools in Dubai In most of the schools which teach children in other foreign languages like French,Hindi and Russian.Usually School Timings starts from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm including two or three breaks. Approx. school fees is Dhs. 3000 in schools. Primary section is usually of 6 Years and age level starts from 6 to 12 years.
4. Secondary: Dubai Providing large number of international high schools which offers to expatriates as well as domicile residents large scale of curriculum’s from Indian CBSE to IGCSE.Compulsory subjects are in most of the school is ,Math ,Social Studies,Physical Education,Religion and Arabic. students can choose subjects such as science,languages, sociology,history and computer sciences etc. Average fees in private schools is up to Dhs. 25000 and age level from 12 to 18 years.
5.Colleges and universities in Dubai: Every Year number of colleges and universities in Dubai growing significantly in last 20 years and every years staff and students increasing by about 30%.
6. Post Graduate Education In Dubai: In Dubai large number of universities offers various master and
phd programs. 12 to 18 year age level of Technical secondary School length of programme is about 6 years.
# Application Procedure
Intakes: January, May,July,August,September,November
# Application Process:
All the applicants must submit certified true copies of relevant documents along with the application form.The university will decide on the recognition of your academic background and will decide at which level you can qualify to enter.
Once the application is successful you will receive a conditional/ confirmation offer letter from them which can be used to apply for student resident visa.
Visa procedure takes a week after you apply for visa.
As you get approval for visa you can book your tickets.
Statement of purpose.
Degree/ provisional certificate.
Copies of IELTS and GMAT.
Two letter of Recommendation.
Letter from college.
Mark sheets (X th to recent qualification).
Work experience certificate